Saturday, May 14, 2011

My very FIRST Mother's Day.....

My first Mother's Day was this year.  For the most part my day was good, however, Sam ALOT of room for improvement in his planning and execution.  That's all I'm going to say on that. 

The day was beautiful!  Tia helped me in my flower garden while Sam sprayed for spiders and ants.  After we got done with that, Tia and I both took naps and Sam washed my car. 

Later that evening we went to Debbie and Duane's for a Mother's Day BBQ with JoAnna and Chris's family and of course our mother.  We grilled burgers and hot dogs and sat around and visiting.  It was a good time.  After that we went to McDonald's for ice cream and to see Zachary as he was working.

All in all my first Mother's Day was good as I was surrounded by those I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment